Newbie request. M@g mod parts.

B

BigJohn

Although this is my first post, I have been browsing CPF for some time now. I am interested in the following, from a Ginseng post:

Mag 2D
- 2 x V2 adapters
- 6 x AA nimh
- WA01111
- RF1940
* result - a tiny torch that will run for better than 20-25 minutes and be significantly brighter than the stock MagCharger and TigerLight.

Mag 3D
- 3 x V2 adapters
- 9 x AA nimh
- WA01185
- RF1940
* result - a standard-sized light that is the brightest available. The WA01185 is a legendary bulb that will make over 1,100 bulb lumens and put 750 of those out the front of your torch. In the MagCharger body, this combination results in the most powerful rechargeable duty light in the world. Exotics notwithstanding.

It looks like I have missed all the recent GB's for the parts I would need. Here is my question. Is there anyone out there that may have some of these commodities and also be willing to part with them? I found the ElektroLumens site for the adapters, so I need to pick up bulbs and reflectors.

I have already performed the simple 3 x 123 / KPR 112 mod. I was shocked! I understand how quickly this can become a serious medical condition!