SO17XA reflector?

DanMan4142

Newly Enlightened
I am wondering where I can purchase one of these for my micra. I looked on flashlightlens.com and they are sold out.
thanks alot

DanMan4142

Newly Enlightened
Are there any problems with the fit of the reflector(diameter) once the back has been cut down to the right size? I read that someone had problems with the O-ring slipping out of place with a SO17XA reflector in his longbow. Also will the bezel screw down all the way or is there only a problem with the bezel not fitting properly when a UCL lens is place in the light along with the reflector?

sidespill

Enlightened
oeo2oo, sorry for not mentioning.

Danman, In my LB application i have an o ring that slightly stretches over the reflector so no it doesn't slip.
the bezel ring screws down flush perfectly. Of course YMMV. If your having troubles with your optic giving a slightly off tint and uncentered beam then the S017XA is a pretty good remedy.

DanMan4142

Newly Enlightened
I dont have any tint problems and i have a centered hotspot, id just like some more spill for general purpose use. I'll keep the optic for when i need more throw.

Geode

Enlightened
You will like what the reflector does. Really makes a difference if you are switching it for a Fraen optic.