Arc LE vs Arc LS beam photos

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
As requested, here's the beam from the Arc LE and the LS compared together with various battery configurations - I wasn't able to take a picture of the Arc LE at 2 meters like the LS because you can barely see the beam and it's spread out too big for the picture. Also note the camera was at a slight angle to the celing in the LS pictures. It's a large 150kb picture with minimal compression so you can see the detail.

Click here ----> arcbeams.jpg

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the photo(s).

Would you say the output with the "123" battery pack is every bit as bright or brighter than the 2 "AA" pack? It appears that way in the pictures.

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
I'd say it is about the same in normal use, although 2 AA lithiums are brighter than one CR123 according to other people's tests.

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
That was my fault - sorry! I was using microsoft frontpage to upload some other stuff and it deleted what was already there! i'll stick to using a normal FTP app in future. problem is i don't have the pics on my hdd anymore, but I think theyre still on the camera. Has anyone got it on their hard disk, maybe in their web cache?