• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Consecutive Serial Numbered TK McLuxes SOLD

Raindrop

Enlightened
Since Carpe Diem has sold his early McLuxes I have decided to go ahead and let a couple out of my "vault" as well. Since they are a consecutive numbered pair I want to explore selling them together before I consider selling them seperately. The pair would sell for $500 SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!!! shipped via Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. I don't do PayPal though so payment would need to be via Postal Money Order. I acquired the lights from another CPF'r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and there weren't any packages. The lights are new and complete with both a McFlood and the optics. TK Numbers #34 & #35.

~Greg

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Re: Consecutive Serial Numbered TK McLuxes

The best lights in my collection have come from Greg's "vault". I'm sure any takers will not be disappointed, he takes great care of his collection.

If I didn't already have a TK I would ... uhhh I better go now, temptation is getting too strong.

Edit: #30, #31, #34, #35 .... where are 32 and 33?

Raindrop

Enlightened
Re: Consecutive Serial Numbered TK McLuxes

Since the "pair" hasn't elicited any takers, I will sell them individually. The price is SOLD AS A PAIR shipped via Priority Mail Insured with payment via Postal Money Order. Sorry NO PayPal.

~Greg