LED MAG AA Flashlight - NOT A MISPRINT!

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think that was made my Mag. I think it is a mod in a MiniMag. Maybe an Inretech. The graphs look like the ones done by Inretech anyway.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
If it is what I think it is, that'd be the second time I see some guy ripp off the whole product and doesn't even bother changing the name of it!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you thinking of the TriStar? Yeah, it sucks bigtime when people rip others off. How do some people sleep at night?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
Warning: You might hear an annoying squeeking sound if you go to the website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
If you open the popup to get a larger photograph, it will emit this obnoxious beeping sound when you close it.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
That is not MAG that's creating this LED light. This other company is using the MAG as a host for the MOD. That's the way I'm reading it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but reading between the lines, I suspect one of two things:

1. The seller is marketing this product WITH the full consent of Mag - and is essentially a marketing test for the benefit of Mag,

or

2. the seller is marketing this product WITHOUT the full consent of Mag - and will be hearing form some lawyers VERY soon.

Edit: I doug a little deeper on the site, and found this: LED MAG 3D Tri-Flashlight