Hello everyone...

Yester5

Newly Enlightened
I have been lurking here for a while. Thought I would finally post:) I own lots of Mag-lights, but i just ordered a Surefire E2e with a TID and a kydex belt sheath with a green Glow-dot. Looks pretty cool! I'll use it every day at work. I carry an ArcLight AAA on my keychain and it is a great little light. I can't wait to get the E2. Did I make a good choice?
Thanks for the education!

capnal

Enlightened
OH NO NO NO!!
You might be endangering your health!!
In clincal stuides, SF E2e has been know to cause some or all of the following side effects: temporary blindness, sweaty palms, blistering of finger tips, shortness of breath, psoriasis, balding, halitosis, the gout, and stinky feet.

To insure your safety and that of your family members, I suggest quickly shipping this item to me to avoid any unnecessary discomfort or painful irritation.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Yester5

Newly Enlightened
Sooooo- you think I made a good choice then? LOL
Actually, if you add excess navel lint to that list, you have described me to a tee!
Thanks for the welcome capnal:)

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
capnal- you forgot to mention the fact that owning one will cause you to spend more money modding it than you spent on the light in the first place!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Welcome to CPF, Yester5, and why dontcha stay awhile!!

You canna go wrong with an E2e, a real classic, and awfully flexible. Soon, you'll find yourself buying a KL1, a KL4, a clickie tailcap, an E1e, other colors, and on and on and on.

Say goodbye to your life savings! JK! But it does add up!

welcome again,
daloosh

Hey Phaserburn, Happy B- no that deserves it's own thread. Hold on....

JOshooter

Enlightened
Hey, congradulations on coming out of the dark, so to speak. If you just get a KL1 head for the E2e it will take care of that and will have that much more money for an ARC4.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stock up on batteries for your E2e. If it is your primary light you will go through batteries fast playing with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif