kelly rippa

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow she is so hott i always watch regis and kelly cause of her i didnt like that other lady but kelly is awesume regis is cool to even though he likes notre dame which i hate as most huricanes fan do

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Joe Talmadge said:
Dude, now I know you're insane.

[/ QUOTE ]thts isnt nice to say to me . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
Regis is the man. He single handedly saved ABC.
Kelly is a pleasure compared to Kathy Lee.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Regis has a tremendous ego. It must irk him that he's nowhere near as famous as he thinks he is.

Kelly plays the part of the bubbly airhead just a bit too well. I'll bet that she could run mental circles around Regis if so inclined.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
My 20-year old son has actually had lunch with her. Her father is a Freeholder here in Camden County. My son (during his off time from college) sometimes work in the Freeholder's office. She came in one day last summer to see her Dad. Raymond (my son) and her went out for lunch.

He has all the luck.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool lunch story, T_I_N.

"The term "Freeholder" originated in the early 1700s. The State of New Jersey continues to use this title, which was established in Colonial Times when only men who held their land "free and clear" were eligible to be chosen for membership on the county governing body. Currently, the Freeholder Board is the governing body for the County of Camden, equivalent to county commissioners in other states. It is composed of seven members, including a Director and a Deputy Director of the Board of Freeholders."
Camden County
Interesting.

Kelly Rippa gets on my nerves probably because of the character she plays. She is pretty cute though.

Mrs. Kelly Rippa Raggie...that has a nice ring to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey if you're really interested in her. I think Kelly has a show on ABC Friday nights. Let me grab my TV Guide. There it is. Friday night at 9:00 pm. The show is called 'Hope and Faith'. I caught it once. It was okay, she plays the same ditsy character. I think she suppose to be some out of work actress or something....

Greta

Flashaholic
I've seen her on Letterman a couple times... she's cute... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... and she really is very intelligent. I love the show "Hope and Faith"... Kelly is a hoot on there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif