• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Complete PR-T head assembly for E2e Body

cglickman

Newly Enlightened
I recently received a PR-T with BB500 for my E1e and am very impressed. I am new to this custom Luxeon head world and am just amazed at the quality of the light output of this assembly.

I am now looking for 2 Pr-T (or comparable)heads that will be used with E2e bodies. I am looking for assembled heads, not parts, as I have zero soldering experience! Please let me know what you have, including price with shipping.

You may PM or email me (preferred) at [email protected]

Many Thanks!
Clark

sidespill

Enlightened
There's a current discussion going on at the sandwich shoppe forum about introducing complete assy to become available. Ofcourse that is if it actually happens and if you want to wait. If not then I suggest you buy from an experienced modder or one that was aquired from an experienced modder as these heads are usually sealed when completed and tough to dissasemble to fix.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried e-mailing McGizmo? He put a PR head together for me and I had it in less than a week from the time I first contacted him about it. Really nice work too!