Love My Arc AAA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my first today! Love the little guy. Really bright for it's miniscule size. Afraid I'll lose it or scratch the beautiful finish, though

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm more afraid of losing it. After carrying it in my pants pocket, with a knife, since last October, there is not one scratch on it. I even had it on my keychain for a couple months.

It's a great light when it's really dark and your eyes have adapted. I use it several times almost every day; it's my most used light.

14C

Enlightened
I carry mine attached to my little Swiss Army knife using the lanyard that came off of the solitaire it replaced..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like 14C I sometimes use an old Solitare lanyard to connect it to my Swiss Tech knife. Usually it's unhooked, just lying next to the knife. I put a tiny LED coincell light on the keychain because, like you, there's already enough stuff on the chain. Loose, pocket carry, makes it quickly deployable and, therefore, used more often.

fuelblender

Enlightened
Yeah, I did the same (gave my brother-in-law a ARC AAA) but in addition to that, I gave him an ARC4 second, an ARC LSH-S, an ARC pouch, and a AA extension. I also gave him some non ARC LED flashlights. Got him hooked ...

Mattman

Enlightened
fuelblender, that's an expensive way to get your brother hooked! I got my brothers hooked with an AAA-P and Black Diamond Moonlights that I got on sale for $12! They're on their own now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuelblender

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mattman said:
fuelblender, that's an expensive way to get your brother hooked! I got my brothers hooked with an AAA-P and Black Diamond Moonlights that I got on sale for $12! They're on their own now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah ... I know, but I've known my brother-in-law since I've been 18 (I'm 50 now). We were best friends before he married my sister and we're still good friends. He's one of the good guys.

morituri

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine as well. After 2 agonising weeks waiting, my AAA flew halfway around the world in 4 days (including your 4th of July). The Arc AAA looks tough enough to take a beating and is surprisingly light as well.

A bonus for me - today I received my Leatherman Squirt P4 as well. These two will be my EDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.