my cats are defective

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as i said before i got to cats. well they need a place to live im not a fan of cats .but thase seem real stupid i wnet in bathroom there other day and there sleeping in litter box where there poop. so i say get outa there they get up and there laying in gross stuff thease are the same cats who think my dogs tail is a small animnal when his dog wags under door i even open door and show em but they never learn lucky my chow is pretty sweet but if they keep going after his tail he may not be he trys to sleep else where but he likes to be near door so he can here me my dog rules the cats drool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

ferreter

Newly Enlightened
My cat's probably not defective but it's trained us to perfection.... It gets a hot water bottle when it goes to bed..... which is then sometimes refilled at abvout 4am if we're up at the time.....

As has been said. Dogs have owners, cats have staff...

Ferreter

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
So where are you going to defect your cat?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KGB may want them for animal espionage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif