Maria26.jpg

and win!

Maria30.jpg

Maria Sharapova Picture Page

Turt

Enlightened
She's 16... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif
But she really is a great tennis player. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

There's no denying she's hot. But she also has a red hot tennis game. Taking out Serena like that was just incredible. Anna Kournikova plays in KC next week. Yeah baby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Joel

Newly Enlightened
I think her agent had to change his pants after the match, "Cha-ching!!" I thought poor Anna was out of commission due to continual back problems - would be nice to see her make a comeback just to win one tournament.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love it! I hope this girl stays on top for a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif I don't like the pure power game of Serena on the women's circuit. I stop watching men's tennis because of it. I miss Hingis! Anna can't play, but I'd happily watch her run around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AbnerCadaver

Banned
I just don't get it. What's wrong with the pic of her eating a banana? If your mind is in the gutter, then it sounds like a personal problem to me. OTOH, man, she's one smokin' tennis player.....

Abbie

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Abbie -

Right...as if. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

All -

Anyway. I think we can all appreciate Maria Sharapova. I'm hoping she will be what tennis has needed for some time. (Wimbledon men's singles final Roddick/Federer 8:00 a.m. CST, today, July, 4th on NBC)

Women's tennis is one of the few women's sports I like to watch. Like Sinjz, I don't care much for power derivative games. I enjoyed watching Justine Henin-Hardenne winning the U.S. open last year. Tiny thing had to optimize every muscle, tendon and hinged angle in her frame to win. Nice work.

Saturday, Sharapova exhibited strong yet calm control over her physicality that comes from training, practice and sheer talent usually reserved for more senior, winning athletes. Nothing oafish about her moves, she was deadly feminine, mentally poised and showed she can fight. Simply spectacular.

Yes, I noticed she was hot. Here's the fun part: She's going to get hotter.

LukeK

Enlightened
Anna Kournikova and Sharapova have a lot in common. I mean they're both from Russia. They're both good looking females. The only difference between the two:

Maria Sharapova can actually play tennis.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
is this typical of russian femails?

how mutch is a plane ticket to russia?

Banshee, great link. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif And, for the record, Anna CAN play tennis. She may not be one of the top world-ranked players, understandably, but you don't play professional team tennis if you can't play. The girl can play, no doubt about it.