• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MR-X rechargable wanted

Glo_in_dark

Newly Enlightened
Anyone willing to part with a good+ condition MR-X, please email or PM me.
I am in the process of traveling and will take a few days to respond -- if you are serious about selling, I'm serious about buying!!!
Michael

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glo, as far as I know, only one MR-X has changed hands after the original sale. If you PM me your email, I'll keep it on file for future runs.

MR-X-brethren.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:
Glo, as far as I know, only one MR-X has changed hands after the original sale. If you PM me your email, I'll keep it on file for future runs.

MR-X-brethren.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When I finally finish building my own and show pictures to prove it, will I be able to be part of that map? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've got a genuine MR and will be sporting a X4T on a Hotlips-D but will run on 3x123.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darkgear, I went down that 3x123 road with MR-X many months ago. Suggestion: if you can build yourself a parallel 2x3x123 adapter, do it! You'll enjoy MUCH better runtime in regulation. 3x123 at 1.5A (the stock current flow for Hotbeam's MR-X lights) puts quite a bit of stress on the poor little 123 cells, and they fall out of regulation in about 20 minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But 2x3x123 ought to last MORE than twice as long! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

EDIT: Oops, I mean darkZERO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
darkzero,
To answer your question somewhat by my own experience:

I also made my own MR-X quite awhile back. It is in an OA3D Pewter body, and the MR circuit powers an X3T Luxeon 5W which sits on a hotlips at 1.5A. UCL lens, red DD LED just above the switch, etc. For power, I am using my custom series-parallel 12AA to 3D battery holder providing 9v to the MR circuit (2 banks of 6 in series).

To my knowledge, I STILL don't have an X on that map. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LEDmodMan said:
To my knowledge, I STILL don't have an X on that map. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Happy now Ledmodman? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR-X-brethren.gif

And yes, Darky... yours will be added /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif too.