How many flashlights is too many...

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
...to be carried at one time?
Just finished stage managing a theatre show, and I carried 3:

aa mag w/bb500 - general use
aa mag w/newbeam - for more discreet use in wings to prevent spill onto stage
6p/p60 - for power/emergency use

oh, and there was an led head light clipped to my script folder... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Theatres (backstage) are great places for flashaholics... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking more along the lines of "how many is too many to be carrying at one time"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I certainly wouldn't carry all my flashlights at once (even though my lot is a mere 'starters pack' compared to some!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I EDC nine flashlights, but very rarely get to use them outside the house. But I'll have a light when I need one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Last night, I needed to use just one: a SureFire L6 that was being used as a headlight on my electric wheelchair.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course it iis never enough. For a start, I usually EDC an LED for long run-time and an incand for throw.

stockwiz

Enlightened
All the lights I carry around on my person must fit on my keychain. With that said, I currently EDC an Arc N, a Turbo Nano Mate, and a Countrycomm Red $1 keychain light, along with 2 glowrings.

The Turbo Nano Mate will be replaced with the TNC N Cell light when it arrives.... that is, if I don't leave it sitting on my dresser as a work of art.