Do your children EDC a flashlight?

naromtap

Enlightened
My 3 year old carries one of these in his bag everyday to Pre-school!!

P1010001.jpg

Beamshot.....

P1010002.jpg

Kewl eh?!

Hornet

Newly Enlightened
The wife and baby sitter have always made fun of my flashlights so when I found a cheap pink flashlight it went right in the diaper bag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My girl is only 6 months so she hasn't used it, but I know of three times it has been brought out by the wife or sitter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Dana

cannon50

Newly Enlightened
Both of my kids EDC. My son carries an early BadBoy and my daughter keeps a MM+Q3 in her purse. My daughter actually had a led light before me. She had a job helping to install cable in attics.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
My daughter was EDC'ing a CountryComm $1 LED until I fished a third one from the laundry. She was so upset about not emptying her pockets.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
My kids all EDC a light. They all have ARC LS, Ultra-G, Photon IIs, Surefire C2/G2, MiniMags/MadMax+, MiniMag/NewBeam, some have ARC AAAs.

Son: ARC LSH-S & ARC AAA
Son-in-law: ARC AAA
Daughter: Photon II, Ultra-G, ARC LSL-S
Daughter-in-law: ARC LSL-S, Ultra-G, Photon II
Step-son: Photon II
Grandson: Photon II

Notice that they have all of these lights and these are the lights they choose to EDC.

Then there are brothers, sisters-in-laws, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews, etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I think that it's interesting that they have ARC LSs but some of them prefer the Photon II or that my son-in-law prefers the ARC AAA. The ones that prefer the Photon II and ARC AAA do so because of size. People that wear dress clothes seem to prefer much smaller lights and the same trend applies to knives. Women can carry more because they have more room in their purse.
My son-in-law has mentioned that he doesn't EDC his ARC LSL-P because he's afraid he'll lose it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

jayflash,

Sure, you can be an "honorary child". I'll "give" you a LongBow Micra 2310s for a $90 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif