5 Lights Fit Pock-Its !

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my review of the Nite-Ize Pocket-Its, I stated that four lights are deployable from the various storage spaces. After fooling around a little more, I found the following combo of five lights will work. I doubt I'd actually carry that many but thought I'd attempt further stuffing of the phone booth, so to speak.

A TL-3 in back pouch, MM or similar in the pocket designed for that particular use, an Arc LS in the short "knife" pocket, the bottom of an E2e next to a microlight in the bottom pouch, with its head between the LS and MM. The velcro flap goes over the head of the E2e and secures on each side of it.

Six...do I hear six lights that will fit into the Pock-Its in a deployable manner?

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
The VIP fits perfectly in the "knife" pocket. I've modified my Pock-its to hold a 8" crescent wrench in the MM spot. I cut the outer bottom pocket off and split the flap in two. Then cut a slit in the bottom of the MM holster part for the wrench to stick out an inch or so. Mine usually carries a VIP, Crescent, a wire cutter (in the back pocket), and a spare 123 battery. This is my EDC at work.