Six Flags

JOshooter

Enlightened
I've been to other boards looking for a photo of the Six Flags dancing guy and have read mixed opinions about him and was wondering what the consensus was on the CPF.

I absolutely love him! I can't get enough of his dance!

stockwiz

Enlightened
hilarious commercial. The only commercial that stuck to my head as much are the pepto bismol commercials.. heartburn stomach indigestion upset stomach diarrhea hey pepto bismol.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
He looks like Paul Shaeffer. It also sounds like his music. Is that who's behind the mask?

Paul

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The song, for those interested, is We Like To Party by the Venga Boys. It's damned catchy, whether you like it or not.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Is this guy really a senior citizen or a dancer made up to look like one? I think it's a younger fellow. Coupla reasons -

1) In the first shot of him getting off the bus, I think that really is a senior citizen. He looks frail, wrinkled and... smaller than the guy who dances.

2) When he gets off the bus, he's hunched over. When he starts to dance, he's standing straight up and seems both taller and heavier than the guy who stepped off the bus.

3) The dancer's face looks puffy in a latex sorta way, and I think his forehead is higher (skullcap) than the guy in the first shot.

4) There's no way that senior citizen who stepped off the bus could dance like that or ride those coasters without the possibility of serious injury due to brittle bones.

Your thoughts?

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
BTW, the ad agency says that he doesn't have a name (yet). For now he's officially known as their "Ambassador of Fun," just like the Verizon can-you-hear-me-now guy (Paul Marcarelli, a NYC actor) is simply called "Test Man."

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still say that the way Mr. Six tilts his head and holds his mouth open looks a lot like the gestures of Paul Shaeffer on the Letterman show. Does anyone else see the resemblance?

Paul

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Second 2 links worked for me...Yep, I like it, but I still like the
Quizno's Spongmonkeys!
040223_quiznos.jpg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JOshooter said:
I read on another board that he was 28 and it took him 4 hours to get into the makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds feasible to me. And to answer another post, yeah, there's a resemblance to Paul Schaeffer. I'm pretty sure that it's a young whippersnapper in "old" makeup.

Greta

Flashaholic
Rick... didn't I hear that Quizno's had to pull the Spongmonkeys because so many people were truly freaked out by them? I mean... people HATED that commercial!! I still laugh whenever I see one of those damn things... and now you've got that damn song stuck in my head again... it has taken me months to get it out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif ... "We like the subs... "... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Latest posts