Shot show?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope those that are able to go will remember us poor unfortunant souls who are stuck at home...pictures please.

Spell master.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee, I had hoped someone would have chimed in with a comment...Gransee, you will be there, we know you are the pres. of the Arc co. (we don`t hold that against you) but could you take photos of the new light products for us. Don`t forget your roots...your a Flashaholic! Just compliment their product "Wow, the use of 2 2016`s in a small keychain light...how original" wip out the camera and click away. Post the pic`s nightly please...we will be suffering at home.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ken

I have asked several times who else will be at Shot 2002. In fact, with a zillion frequent flyer miles, I have reservations for a 3 bedroom suite....

Anyways, I have been doing my homework these last few days, on the phone with the various vendors, setting up appointments (see my thread Cafe)..

Pictures will come, if vendors are willing. In the case of one vendor, they have made arrangements for a photo shoot on Sunday evening, so I should also be able to do beam comparisons, not just pictures of the product. The main problem is that the Shot organizers many have a "no photo taking" policy in effect. I have been to trade shows were cameras and recording device of any type were not allowed into the building.

edited 01/30 17:00
Just confirmed that there is a "no picture taking" policy at the show so it seems that I'll have to try out my lapel-pin camera. Without a viewfinder, I can only hope for the best

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds good, thanks Ted!

PS: in case things don`t work out say hi to to your new best friend, Jail buddy, Brono (keep plenty of ciggeretts handy).
smile.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif
wait a moment...I thought this was USA...land of the free.
mad.gif

Harrkev

Enlightened
You should be able to pick up a Minox camera for around $300-$400 or so. I would go with the LX version. Very stylish.

This is one of those "Spy" cameras (although they were designed to be more a "jewelry" camera). You should be able to sneak some pictures in with one of those things....

As used by Bond, James Bond.