Arc 4+: EDC Perfected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby

Newly Enlightened
After two weeks of using the Arc 4+ it has replaced my LSH-P/CPF Edition AAA as my EDC. In fact, my entire arsenal (AAA CPF, AAA LE,AAA STANDARD,Arc AA, CMG Infinity Ultra, E2e, KL4, KL1, M3, Various Photon Microlights) now sits unused in Pelican cases under my bed. Oh sure, occasionally I just HAVE to reach for the M3 to light up distant objects, but I really see no NEED for any of the others except as backup lights.

Peter, I know you are on a (perhaps neverending) quest to build the perfect EDC, and in my opinion, you can stop with the Arc 4+.

Ok, OK, so maybe you need to figure out a way to make it stand on its end (not necessary for me...more of a convenience than anything. I'll just use my Arc AA if I need that), and MAYBE you might add a lanyard/split ring hole ala LS series (although I am not unhappy with the split ring through the clip on the 4+), but these are just icing on the cake, for this user at least.

In my book, the 4+ is truly the perfect EDC.

That is until Peter comes up with the next big thing!

Ah well, to want is to live.

paulr

Flashaholic
There's going to be a new tail section that lets the 4+ stands on end and improves the grip as well. That will bring it closer to perfection. True perfection is of course unattainable.

Miciobigio

Enlightened
In my opinion the Arc4+ ( for now ) is the "BEST" EDC-Light but not the "PERFECT" EDC-Light .

I love some of my lights ( 95% of my lights are Mods or customs ) more than the Arc4+ , i have lights more priced , more bright, but the only flashlight i really need is the Arc4+.

Empedocles

Newly Enlightened
I'm very happy with my Arc4.

But... have not been able to put it into EDC service. Don't like the clip (at all), and need to be able to attach it to a lanyard if I'm to carry it around all the time.

Anxiously looking forward to the revised tail piece. Any word on that, Peter?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
paulr said:
There's going to be a new tail section that lets the 4+ stands on end and improves the grip as well. That will bring it closer to perfection. True perfection is of course unattainable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean something like this?

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Please note that I have no idea what the final Arc produced versions of these will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts