Who's got an LED light bigger than mine (humor)

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who\'s got an LED light bigger than mine (humor)

I'm a flashaholic. They know this at work. So when it comes to designing a sign for the business I work for I got to put the specs in the light. It came online yesterday morning. My high intensity LED electronic sign went online today. Think...100,000 hours of programmable light at my command. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My neighbor on both sides of me hates my lights, my city now sees my lights and soon the whole state of California will see my lights.

You see, my light is located on one of two highways that cross the state of CA, Highway 99. And the highway my light is on is the only one that goes from one end of CA to the other. So if you travel from one end of the state to the other you will have no choice but to my LED light in the dead center of this state.

Right now the sign says the time, the temperature, $ cash for cars $ and my favorite motto. It is programmable to turn on and off and dims at night so you don't get blinded.

I LOVE MY LED LIGHT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I'm a flashaholic, I have a new light and my lights are getting bigger.

Anybody have a suggestion on what I should put on the light? It has to be simple because I can't distract people on the highway for too long. Maybe something short and sweet like:

CANDLEPOWERFORUMS.COM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

af_electronic_sign.jpg

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: Who\'s got an LED light bigger than mine (humor)

[ QUOTE ]
haveblue said: Think...100,000 hours of programmable light at my command. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
--------------------

I don't normally use this word - but this is <font color="blue">"AWESOME"!!!</font> and I wish I had that option available to me!

Use "The Force" wisely haveblue! Your words will and can be used for good or evil! Be humble and wise! Think of the effect you can have on mankind! (Really!)

There's a lighting gallery in town that uses their billboard for inspirational/positive thoughts and I certainly enjoy passing there daily to read their notes! It can certainly make your day and/or give you something to think about!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I'll sneak a cpf on the light tomorrow. Of course I'll have to take a picture of it and post it.

I will try to restrain my power of the light. It will be hard. I did warn the owner/boss of the business that at 4:01 am every morning my light will spell his name out for one minute. I told him it would say, "Eat S***, John". Don't worry-I work at a very weird place with a strange sense of humor.

I lied about his name on the board but I got him thinking. I didn't tell him I have "my" light programmed to turn off at 11:30 pm to 5:30 am.

Me bad. But I trying to restrain my desire to do evil on my new light. Having this much power is hard to control! But fun.

I wonder if John will be standing under the light at 4:01 am to see if his name will appear? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Who\'s got an LED light bigger than mine (humor

That is fun! I wish I have the chance to do that...

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Then again, do we want non-believers intruding and disrupting all of our top secret doings and goings on?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

Welcome to the club. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I vote for the CandlePower Forums salute on the sign. I did a similar one for Craig's LED Museum site (I'm sitting in the control room as I write this).

Use your power wisely. Mostly, don't do anything that'll cause traffic accidents!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

For you fellow graybeards, Burma Shave has come a long ways! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Larry

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

I bought a light

It was really bright

There's just one problem

There's no more night

BURMA SHAVE
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did it. It is on the sign now. And it will be much brighter at night. Of course it flashes too.

cpf_sign.jpg

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif PW!

Larry

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh my!
This is some kind of cool!
You da man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif