McLux TK Owners, Let's See 'Em Baby!

McLux TK Owners, Let\'s See \'Em Baby!

I LOVE my McLux TK's. Between the TK and the VIP, I'm always struggling for the better EDC. It's usually one or the other. Show off your TK's in this thread. Here's mine so far... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...
McLux_Collection_7_18_04.jpg

McLux_TK.jpg

McLux_TK_PR_BA_001.jpg

Photos #2 and #3 are courtesy of "flashlight" and "icarus," (the guys I bought them from) respectively.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux TK Owners, Let\'s See \'Em Baby!

Troy, I'm gonna sue the pants off you for copyright infringement for using my photo without permission! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Cyril, I thought you'd be flattered! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll edit to give you credit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jtice, that collection of yours is absolutely incredible. WOW! Oughta be outlawed having that many beauties!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I've got two McLux TKs; here they are:

mclux1.jpg

The one on top is a Black Widow (black body, red LED), and the one on the bottom has a bead-blasted finish and a white LED.
The O-ring closest to the switch in my Black Widow is currently broken, but the poor injured thing still works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let me get a picture of that...BRB...

OK, here's the saddening picture:
mclux9.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Hey Craig, you can buy those at the Shoppe for $.10 !
If they are out, tell me and I'll send you one ASAP to heal your Black Widow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...

Golden_Dragon_Zig.jpg

826a47dd.jpg

bernhard

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Hey Craig, you can buy those at the Shoppe for $.10 !
If they are out, tell me and I'll send you one ASAP to heal your Black Widow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you very much for the pointer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll go there right after I save this post and see what kind of luck I have.

(Edit, 6:03pm PDT)
PM on the way...let's see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

The original O-rings were Buna which is used in many of the lights. Unfortunately, buna does not hold up to O-zone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I have found some O-rings in other lights that have given up the ghost due to cracking as well. I believe lubrication will extend the service of the buna but obviously not a good solution for a grip O-ring like Craig's. I have switched to using EPDM which has much better weather resistance and is much better suited for lights, IMHO. It is not immune to petroleum though.

Bernhard, the Golden Dragon...wow, that's nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
What about the rest of youse guys?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

O-ring's on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast

9-finished%20article.jpg

No longer in my possesion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
kakster, what a bummer - that's quite a beautiful light. Can you buy it back? BTW, thanks for the great photo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wish I had one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif I think it's somewhere in Europe if I'm not wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

That gallery is a collection of all the McLux pics he can get his hands on. I've got 4 McLux. 1x123 black, 2x123 black, 3x123 black, and the gold one with the nice clip...

Here's a couple pics:

Don's pic of my light...
GoldMcLux-sm.jpg

One of my pics...
stable.jpg

I don't have the bare prototype head anymore and it's been replaced with a black bead-blasted head with a Wizard 600 / TWAK. I've also got quite a few heads built to switch around.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

jtice

Flashaholic

beretta, were you talking about my gallery? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Hope i didnt upset anyone using their pics in it,
Thats why I have a disclaimer on the falshlight page, saying all those pics are NOT mine.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh no... not upset at all. I'm actually glad someone is keeping a collective gallery of them. You're even hosting them from your own server. I like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I did notice a couple duplicate photos, other than that it's a really great way to see all the different ones and all the creative pics. My pics aren't all that creative. I didn't take the time to "do it up" yet.

Do you have a McLux JT? If not, we may have to take care of that somehow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Thanks!!!

jtice

Flashaholic

McGizmo

Flashaholic

jtice,

That is a nice gallery you have compiled! You are welcome to any of my meager images, any time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif