TNC n-cell lights are back 3 LEFT!!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Just went to TNC site.4 bare aluminum n-cells lights left.I ought to get a commission! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Re: TNC n-cells are back 4 LEFT!!!

Don't say I didn't give ya the heads up! I was torn between ANOTHER n-cell or the hyper I.Now I have both!

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: TNC n-cells are back 1 LEFT!!!

I just got one and there is still one left - someone must have cleared the carts....

Marc

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Thanks for the headsup, coachbigdog! I remember when the prototypes came out, and I said, what the heck is this thing. Hmm. Sounds interesting. Nah, it's too expensive. Well, here I am, plunking down even more, and no ano!

I got mine before marcspar and there was one left. Also got a couple N adapters and extra Ns.

going broke, slowly,
daloosh

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have these babies even started to ship yet. I want to make sure I haven't missed anything or that my postman didn't take off my with lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks.

Curtis

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't believe the anodized versions have shipped. The AA CPF specials haven't shipped either- The anodizers took off for a long vacation without shipping them back to TnC.

coachbigdog

Enlightened

I talked to Chris? last night.He had 10 that he held back from getting anodized and decided last night to put them on the site.This is actually ANOTHER run,not the pre-ordered ones that people haven't received yet.These just got sent out,or he was sending them out this week to get anodized.So probably by the time everyone receives the preordered ones,another batch will be on the site for sale. (this is a guess btw)So those that missed the 1st set of anodized n-cells will have another oppertunity very soon.I have a proto(#6)but missed the 1st set of ano n-cells.So I'm waiting to get one hopefully in the next week or 2.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TNC n-cells !!!

Ok we are slowly creeping up on the end of July. Is there any update on these yet? have they been made yet? where are we in the process? I just want a simple update. I hope I am not asking for too much.

Thanks.

Curtis

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Curtis, as of Friday, Chris was waiting for the heads to come back from getting the reflective film sprayed. Shouldn't be much longer.

javafool

Enlightened

If they are anything at all like the production AA's (and I am sure they will be), they are well worth a little wait. And now Chris is talking about an AAA version. I keep telling myself that "this is the last light" and then another really special light comes along. What is a guy to do????

coachbigdog

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
cue003 said:
Ok we are slowly creeping up on the end of July. Is there any update on these yet? have they been made yet? where are we in the process? I just want a simple update. I hope I am not asking for too much.

Thanks.

Curtis

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris has NEVER failed to answer one of my PM's.I'm sure if you just pm him he'll get back to you.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

The heads should be done by the end of the week. That is what I was told on friday. If they are done by the end of the weeks they will start to ship this week or the beginning of next week.

After this there won't be any more pre-orders. Outside processing is just taking too long. I don't want people waiting so long to get their lights. Also it gets really hard to keep track of all these orders. It takes me a week to finish all the machining then it is all the outside processing that is taking so long.

83Venture

Enlightened

javafool

Thanks for the info on possible AAA version of the light, I had not seen anything on those. If they are made guess I will have to get one to go with my proto N cell (P-10).