What's the most embarrasing moment in your life?

naromtap

Enlightened
Re: What\'s the most embarrasing moment in your life?

coachbigdog you cant ask that without first posting yours!!!!???

naromtap

Enlightened

Ok, here's mine, 17 years old & just moved in with my first proper girlfriend, my mates come round, we drink loads, we eat much curry, they leave, we sleep. I dream I'm on the toilet (honest!), I awake with both our naked bodies caked in my excrement, I realise its mine, I shower myself & then return to remove sheets from under my sleeping girlfriend, she awakes to this, I immediatley blame her, I have a 17 year olds image to protect! lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*

holly molly thats insane lol

naromtap

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
holly molly thats insane lol

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl raggie - it never happen before or since & I have to tell you if it happen tonight I would'nt give a monkey's about it, BUT can you imagine the trauma it put me through at that age in front of new-ish girlfriend & there was always the worry she would tell all my mates?! I went on to live with her for another 3 years then we split, I made contact with her again after about 14 years, a year ago, through FreindsReunited & told her it was me, rofl, her response was... 'there is plenty of things I knew that you thought I did'nt' rofl

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, not my most embarrasing moment in life but the one involving a flashlight; my GF doesn't ask me for a flashlight, she mostly just takes it... We were in class during an economics video and she wanted my arc AA to take notes. She reached in my pocket to grab it but somehow, the split ring got tangled into a thread... she pulled, I heard something crack, result: huge hole in my pants! And I still had a class to go to!
BTW, I can still say I've never cut a class so you imagine how I felt the rest of the day...

*edit*
Having my post on the top, that's pretty embarrasing too. I can almost feel people shaking their heads and rolling their eyes...

coachbigdog

Enlightened

Ok,I have many moments,so this is just one of the MANY! Let me also say this was BEFORE I got SAVED! I was about 16 or 17.My friends room was in the attic.You couldn't use the stairs of the attic.Instead there were cut 2x4s nailed onto the kitchen wall to make a ladder that lead to on opening in the ceiling.On night we were drinking ALOT(remember I was young and didn't know God yet)and I had to pee.My friend tells me to go out the window onto the EDGE of the house.I was drunk,not stupid.I tell him no and proceed to go down the ladder.Only I never actually used the ladder.I fell thru the hole onto the kitchen floor.Well his Mom is sitting in the kitchen.I start saying,"Man,I'm so tired".As if I was half asleep when trying to go to the bathroom.The whole time I'm stumbling all around.Just then it HIT me! I was about to puke all over the kitchen.I take off running towards the bathroom and swing open the door.My friends brother has his pants around his ankles and JUST getting ready to sit on the toilet.I grab his arm and push him aside,and chunks away!That's the last memory I had of that night.My friend says I passed out in the tub.We had alot of explaining to do to his parents! I guess that's why the bible says,"beware of that which stirrith in the cup and makes the eyes red".

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

I don't think I can top any of these, thank goodness!
Great stories...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened

many years ago my younger sister was in a drug rehab place, We where suportive and whent to one of their group meetings amd in front of about 30 people I introduced My self as " I am my brother's sister" I ment to say that I am My sister's brother, just about every one including my self laughed about that one.
Next one is a bit more deeper, My older sister, her kids and half my family found out that I need to wear diapers I wanted to crawl into a very very deep hole. eventualy I had to break it to my close friends as well, I can't think of a more embarrasing thing to need to tell some one. Having friends know eases some fears but seem to have great skill in placing jokes when they will have the most effect.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

just so that this doesn't continue to be a how much i threw up or how drunk I was thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'll share the story of my car and my honeymoon...

I have never owned an automatic transmission car. In my car at the time, you had to depress the clutch to actually get it to start. We parked it at the airport and left for the soon to be in-laws where the wedding was going to be held.

Prior to our wedding it was my job to ferry people back and forth to the airport which I did in the soon to be in-laws big automatic transmission car. Then we got married (which has several stories in and of itself, but perhaps another time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and then we left for our honeymoon where we spent 2 weeks with a rental car that was also an automatic and then we returned home.

When I got to the parking garage my car was totally dead. Wouldn't start, not even a click. We had to call the parking garage rent-a-cop lady to come and jump the car. As my car was wired to hers and I sat down in the drivers seat to try it now, it suddenly occurred to me why it hadn't started.

I had somehow just forgotten that to start it you had to press in the clutch... So, needless to say the car started right up. I thanked the security lady and we drove off and I never mentioned it again...

jtice

Flashaholic

lol good one James...

My buddy just told me a story, about a girl that "broke down" in front of his house.
She asked if he could call a tow truck, or jumpstart the car.
He says sure, and goes down to her car, after seeing that the car is a standard, he thought, eh, wth, and went to try to drift start it. He pushes in the clutch, and it started right up.

The girl had not pushed down the cluth to start it.
It was her car, and not new, how she got that far, I dont know. hehe

matt_j

Enlightened

So I'm about 8 yo and I have this crush on the girl next door. I'm in love and we are hanging outside on the benches. She is with her friends and I'm with my friends. I see my mom from far away with shopping bag so I run over since maybe she bought some sweets that I can take to the girl so she likes me. So I'm helping my mom out and than she tells me that I'm a mess and my shirt is sticking out. So she starts readjusting me and grabs my pants to pull them down a bit and she thought that I had a belt so she grabed the pants by my hips also grabbing the underwear and pulled it down. I had no belt and my prives were exposed to the girls. I was never more embarrassed in my life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I suppose I haven't had mine yet...

Don't drink, not married, Sister not in trouble, etc...

Stating that which is so very OBVIOUS is my weakness.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast

I used to date a girl that always asked about people's most embarrasing moments. Hers was a story about being drunk and asleep when the door bell rang. She answered the door and chatted away with the guy there only realizing afterward that she was completely nude. She was a real knockout, so it was a fortunate accident for the guy.

My own personal story is just a variation on Polak's pants-down story, so I will spare you another version.