</center>
<center>
balloonsan.gif
<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="blue" size="7">Happy Birthday Saaby!!</font>
balloonsan.gif
</center>

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy birthday chat guru! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, Happy birthday Saaby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

The board is nine-minutes behind by my watch. So, did you notice Sasha posted wishes of happiness at the stroke of 12?

Now, that's love, brother.

K-T

*Moderator*
Happy birthday to you, Sabby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy birthday Saaby!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now, don't go out and get hammered without an Arc4+; you can blind the bad guys with it and use it to find your way back home, then use it to find your way to the john to ralf in afterward. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tried to send you a PM, but I see you have them turned off...so this'll have to do instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Well thanks all. Started by sleeping in (Oh wait, I do that every day) and then I opened up my Powerbook (Early birthday gift to myself, I've had it about a month now) where I was bombarded by Happy Birthday IMs, so then I came here and found this :-D

I get to go open a checking account now. Credit union I am with wouldn't let me do it until I was 18, PITA to try and live my life with only cash I tell you!

That will probably have to wait until Monday though, for the bank is almost closed.

Probably go to a movie or lunch or something, again Monday, for I didn't think ahead enough to get today off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif it's ok though...