• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** UBH II + KL1 + Z57 full working kit

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD**

Why wait for a UBH and have to order and pay shipping for the three parts from three places when you can get the whole shebang at one go right now!

Includes all parts shown in this first pic: UBH II + spacers + KL1 + Z57
ubh_kit.JPG

I'll include two charged NiMh batteries. So you can start using this right away. Just click and go!
Shown with AA tube and 2xNimh AA batteries installed:
UBHon.JPG

Full Flashlight = $135
Shipping $5 insured in CONUS, actual cost elsewhere.
- I can only take Paypal if you are NOT going to use a credit card.

Other notes:
-Compared to other 1W Luxeons I have, the KL1 has the typical surefire purplish tint, its also the brightest 1W I own.

-If you prefer twisty tailcap I can do that as well. Knock off $15.

-I want to sell this as a complete kit. But if you really don't want the KL1, I'll sell the UBH kit + Z52 (twisty) for $90 or w/z57 (clicky) for $105.

-The UBH is from the second run. I seemed to have lost the AA dummy battery, but the KL1 won't run on 1.5V anyway.

-The 2x123 dummy spacer needs some sanding to fit in the UBH, but I can't figure why you'd want to run it on just one CR123, anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif. I already sanded the 1x123 spacer.

-In case you don't know what the UBH is, it is a Universal Battery Holder for both the surefire KL1 LED head and the ARC LS head. It allows you to run either head on 2xAA, as well as the KL1 on 1,2 or 3 CR123 batteries. You can find more info on the DSpeck forum.

nsmith

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: UBH II + KL1 + Z57 full working kit

Will take complete set. Please send Paypal info by PM.

Thanks, Norris