• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo L1-PR-T 917 **SOLD**

Bosley

Newly Enlightened
1) McGizmo PR-T BK w/ DB917 TVOK and a complete SureFire E2e HA-BK. The black PR-T head looks perfect on the black E2e body. The PR-T is out of McGizmo's 1/5/04 lot if you want to look it up. $230. *** SOLD ***

2) McGizmo L1-PR-T 917 TWOJ. This is a SureFire L1 body fitted with a PR-T BK head. Check out McGizmo's posts on his L1-917 builds for more info on it. $225. SOLD

Payment by PayPal or money order. Prices include USPS shipping w/ delivery confirmation (lower 48 only)- insurance is at your option. They will probably ship next Sat, as I will be out of town all week. Both of these items are in mint condition with no dings or scratches. If you are not satisfied with the condition on arrival, send it back to me and I will refund your money. These lights are awesome and I hate to part with them, but they are just sitting around looking pretty, and I need the cash. Sadly, I may even have to eBay my VIP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Posts here get priority. Please PM or post any questions. Thanks.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo PR-T 917 w/ E2e BK & McGizmo L1-917

Do you happen to have a pic of the L1-917 next to other lights that we might know? How does it compare in size to an E2E?

Mark

The L1-PR-T 917 is about a quarter-inch longer than the E2e, and its bezel is a quarter-inch wider in diameter. It's an absolutely incredible performer, and it has some nice heft, with its 2x123 modded body and two-stage tailswitch. The entire light is a beautiful work of art. You will NOT be disappointed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Here's the comparison photo you requested...

L1_PR_T_vs_E2e.jpg

Bosley

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the photo and unsolicited endorsement AWTYD.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo PR-T 917 w/ E2e BK & McGizmo L1

If I didn't just buy an L1-Pr-T 917 and a stock L1. I'd be jumping on this. the Mclux L1 is quickly becoming one of my favorite lights.

You need to compare this light to a stock L1 to see how much work has been done to this light. It out throws all my lights! With the low setting, it's also a very useful light.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arrgh, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif missed the PR-T E2E-BK to add to the L1-PR-T-BK that I have too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this a black or HA natural L1 body?

Hey Freddy, this is most likely an HA, as Don only made one black one and Cyril got it. I have one and it's a TOTALLY AWESOME light. Do NOT let it get away!

Raindrop

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Hey Freddy, this is most likely an HA, as Don only made one black one and Cyril got it. I have one and it's a TOTALLY AWESOME light. Do NOT let it get away!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it matters, but Don did more than one BLACK PR~T L1 since I have one as well. Doesn't much matter as far as light output goes and this is a great deal for a McGizmo L1~PRT.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Raindrop said:
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it matters, but Don did more than one BLACK PR~T L1 since I have one as well. Doesn't much matter as far as light output goes and this is a great deal for a McGizmo L1~PRT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh geez, and I thot mine was THE only ONE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nah, I knew there was more than one. Maybe we should start a roll call. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yup, this light is the brightest, whitest, bestest light I have now . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
medium.jpg

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.
Never mind, I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cy said:
If I didn't just buy an L1-Pr-T 917 and a stock L1. I'd be jumping on this. the Mclux L1 is quickly becoming one of my favorite lights.

You need to compare this light to a stock L1 to see how much work has been done to this light. It out throws all my lights! With the low setting, it's also a very useful light.

[/ QUOTE ]
cy:

I PM'd Bosley early this morning asking about the color because he calls it a black PR-T in the first post and in the pic it looks black to me. I "almost" but "didn't" say that I'd take it if it was indeed a black body but somebody did post this morning that they'd take it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My question is, why do say that it out throws any of my lights if it's just a PR-T DB917? Or is it different for some reason? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

I've got 3 PR & 1 PR-T from Don including one of this L1-PR-T DB917. I simply cannot recommend any improvement for his mod. Because it's perfect. Exceptional smooth 2-stage tailswitch, Snow white tint...etc. I won't hestiate to recommend to anybody. It's not just a L1-PR-T-DB917. It's Don L1-PR-T-DB917.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
desmondpun said:
I've got 3 PR & 1 PR-T from Don including one of this L1-PR-T DB917. I simply cannot recommend any improvement for his mod. Because it's perfect. Exceptional smooth 2-stage tailswitch, Snow white tint...etc. I won't hestiate to recommend to anybody. It's not just a L1-PR-T-DB917. It's Don L1-PR-T-DB917.

[/ QUOTE ]
So your L1 PR-T DB917 output is greater than your PR-T DB917? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif If so, why? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Don built both! I'm not questioning Don's work, just why is one PR-T DB917 better the other? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

No, I don't think L1-PR-T-DB917 is brighter than PR-T-917. But the 2-stage tailswitch is a big plus.

Ringleader

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo L1-PR-T 917 **Price Drop**

Dear Bosley, Please tell me if the L1-PR-T-917DB is available... I'm interested. email sent yesterday... guess you are away now. Cordially, Richard...