best and worst comercail?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok we all see comercails there are some we hate and some that we hate. i a course cant stand that pepmo bismo comercail. i hate and comercail when i here eople chew there food. i love the six flags comecrcail and a course miss the tavo bell dog. and that dairy queen coercail when the lady is blindfolded testing a milk shake or something then she trys to steal in blind folded and runs right in to window

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool old corrective glasses ad:
an old lady wearing thick specs gets up of her chair and picks up her cat (that takes 20 seconds) then throws the cat in her fire place (we hear mmmMMEAOOOW!) then we see her on the chair petting a log.
That just got to me somehow...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
kongfuchicken said:
Cool old corrective glasses ad:
an old lady wearing thick specs gets up of her chair and picks up her cat (that takes 20 seconds) then throws the cat in her fire place (we hear mmmMMEAOOOW!) then we see her on the chair petting a log.
That just got to me somehow...

[/ QUOTE ]rofl i wish i saw that one

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I like the Six Flags spots also.

I despise the Quizno's spongemonkeys ads. They also creep me out a little bit.

Back in the 70s there was a series of ads where a car would come roaring up a road towards a large paper banner with either the name of the car or the name of a gasoline company printed on it. The car would crash through the paper barrier, as the tone of the ads was a "breakthrough" theme. They ran many of those ads with the carscrashing through the paper barriers.

Then Volkswagon came out with their own ad parodying this theme. In this ad, a Volkswagon came chugging up the road, heading towards a collision course for a large banner announcing "Volkswagon." But as the car reached the banner, it wasn't able to crash through it, but instead it just bounced off of it! Very funny and very memorable.

I think the "Mean Joe Green" commercial for Coca-Cola won some sort of an award for the best commercial ever.

Which reminds me, I miss those "Have a Coke and a Smile" jingles.

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
The Taco Bell "I'm Full" and the Burger King "Spider Sense - Plasma TV" commercials have been getting me and my family laughing lately.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the Mikes hard lime and lemonaid ads the one where the guy cleans the bottle of the last drops using his tongue and the one where the jerk keeps hitting on the girl that is already with a guy