• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Black PR-T BB750 R3K SE*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mint condition Black HA PR-T head with bright, white R3K SE, BadBoy 750, built by Beretta1526. Works with 1x123 E-series, VitalGear & McLux bodies. Bought it from gladius here where it's stated that it's a BB666 but BB750 is written on the inside though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Selling at LESS than I bought it for $98 shipped. (Please add 4% for PayPal.) *SOLD*

Here's a photo of it on a black E1E (not included)
medium.jpg

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Black PR-T BB750 R3K SE

Sorry, edited. Only works with 1x123 bodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
StoneDog said:
flashlight - Any chance of a beamshot?

Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

Me goes to do it now, since me thinks you asked this before in the other thread too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Methinks I did ask this before in aother thread, thanks for taking a minute to do this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
StoneDog said:
Methinks I did ask this before in aother thread, thanks for taking a minute to do this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

A minute! I didn't know taking beam shots was such hot, sweaty & neck-breaking work especially since this is the first time I'm doing it & I don't have the 'proper' set up for it./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Well, anyway, here's a shot taken about 3ft. away from a white ceiling. Sorry but this is the best I could do.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

medium.jpg

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's not bad at all. Thanks again for taking the time to post this!

Jon

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
StoneDog said:
That's not bad at all. Thanks again for taking the time to post this!

Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, somehow I knew your reply wasn't going to be "I'll take it" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you were to add in the black e1e I might be interested, but then I'd have to trade for an E2E w/ PR-T TYOK DB1000 and somehow I don't think you'd be that interested. I'm ready to be surprised though!

Jon

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
StoneDog said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you were to add in the black e1e I might be interested, but then I'd have to trade for an E2E w/ PR-T TYOK DB1000 and somehow I don't think you'd be that interested. I'm ready to be surprised though!

Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your offer Jon but I've already got a L1-PR-T-BK DB917 TXOJ, E2D-PR-T DB917 TXOJ & not letting go of my E1E-BK Wizard 611 TXOJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts