frustated

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well some of ya no i got some bad batts at first i though just some of em was bad.well they all are bad.so i emailed the main people who make em or inport em.but it took me 3 hours to write like 3 paragraphs cause i kept makeing mistakes i have such a head ache now but good thing is thye wrote me back and said they got a bad batch and that they will make it right.but then i had to eamil em agaain lol o lord it takes me so long to write a lttter corect and its still wrong they probaly think im a idiot.well maybe it will all work out and then ill give em good words instead of bad ones

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hope it works out for you raggie.

Do you have anyone close by that can do those particular emails for you instead of killing yourself typing it your self? That may be a better option.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah but i hate to bother them.man the skill of comication is such a tool.one that realy is needed.rofl i spell so bad spell checker on google cant figure out what im trying to type

matt_j

Enlightened
Don't use google spell checker. Get somethign like microsoft word which has "as you go" spellchecker and grammar sugestions.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
rofl i spell so bad spell checker on google cant figure out what im trying to type

[/ QUOTE ]
Raggie, was that meant to be a joke or what??? Whatever, it was funny. Microsoft spell checker works great.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

If I were you, instead of sweating out an error-free e-mail, I would just let them know the reason for your spelling errors and write like you do on CPF.

Although your posts aren't always gramatically correct, I can understand all of them.

Hang in there, raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand you too raggie. Don't bother too much about your spelling. Most important is they must understand you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is what they said if i understand it that means there sending replacements . but i got em from a distributer do ya think they will still remedy it and send new batts to me?if so ill buy more from them cause they took care of problem and i respect that ok this is what they said after here.
am sorry to hear you received faulty product. It appears we received a bad batch of batteries from our supplier, and we are working to correct the problem. Did you purchase the CR123A's directly from us or from one of our distributors? We will most certainly stand behind our product and get you replacements ASAP. Please e-mail me all of your contact information

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie don't worry about your spelling in emails. There are lots of people who did not graduate from high school and their spelling is rough but still understandable. You are able to make your self understood due to your knowing what your talking about,its the ones that have no idea what their talking about that are tough to figure out. It appears they want to make sure who you got the batteries from so you don't get replacements from the importer AND distributor. You are getting the batteries replaced by someone so it looks like you did well.

kubolaw

Enlightened
Raggie -

Sounds like the manufacturer will make sure that you get taken care of in one way or another - the sign of a responsible organization. You might want to make it clear in your next email where you purchased the batteries from, to avoid the dual replacement scenario smokinbasser mentioned.

Regarding the actual email writing issue, have you considered a voice recognition program? They seem to have improved greatly from when they first became readily available. What OS are you running? If it is 98se or lower, I can send you my copy of IBM ViaVoice, which for some ridiculous reason, does not run on W2k.

John

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, if you need help drafting an email or something, drop me a PM or email, I'd be glad to help, and don't worry, its no trouble at all, it'd be my pleasure. Else as kubolaw suggested, a voice recognition program is pretty cool to have too. I remember one particular one a few years ago that was pretty decent, can't remember the name. I'll go back and see if I can still find it...

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
It wasn't Dragon, something simpler, kinda like "Speak and Mail" or something along those lines. The training bit was simple enough, and was pretty decent esp for a few years ago! Altho I might still have a demo of Naturally speaking too, now that you mentioned it... More housekeeping tonight!!