Maglite Friends

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
My local Wal Mart is just now getting the Neo Glo lights mentioned in another thread. But it has had this little gadget for a while now. It was even on sale for a while. I think it was $1.50 at the time. I never had the desire to pick one up. You can see the rest of their stuff at www.niteize.com

Spidey82

Enlightened
is the headband Good??
anyone tried that??
i wat wondering if the light will fall behine my spect and will blind me by the reflection off my lens.
if a mini works well,
how abt an E2??
E2 is shorter so will that be a problem.
Linfeng

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never had a desire to get a flashlight headband. I figured if I was to go that route I might as well get a Petzl. But what I've found are the Liston Jakstrap and Flashband. Doug Ritter says the Jakstrap is the one to get. I never found a review for the NiteIze or Flashband. But the latter looks more interesting to me.

kb0rrg

Enlightened
I also have the head strap. I don't know who made it, but is the elastic type. I really like it. I does not have the comfort or stability of a real headlamp, but I can keep the strap in my pocket and us it with my mini-mag when I really need both hands free. I hate putting lights in my mounth..ouch.