• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3W Proto-type (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
I am selling one of the 3 proto-type 3W CR2 lights I built. This is a hand-built light based on the Blackbird. You can run this one in flood mode or with an optic. It uses a "NX-01" optic and one of the brightest 3W Royal Blue emitters I've had. Powered by a MM+WO board. Polished 2 piece body and bezel. $XXXXXX delivered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif SOLDweb page web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry (CC or cash through PayPal) [email protected]

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3W Proto-type

Sure wish I had the funds in my PP account for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

mut

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock...

Is there any place to attach a split ring?

I think I know the answer from your photos, but it looks so tempting that I just have to ask.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

Carpe, This ones pure pocket carry..works great in that little front pocket in your jeans.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was just playing with this one outside, she packs quite a punch in the dark.

cy

Flashaholic

Does the NX-01 as good turned down?

Jets22

Enlightened

My design allows for the full size optic..so you loose nothing on this one CY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn you, Brock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If it`s available, I`ll take it. Please let me know.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Brock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paypal is on the way.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts