fireflys every where!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I wonder why so many FF2 are being sold? Something's not meeting peoples expectations.Am I wrong? Just curious.

illmatic

Newly Enlightened
I don't know...I only found two FF2's for sale on B/S/T. Am I missing something?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
From what I've seen on CPF thus far- "expectations" range far and wide / high and low.I'm encouraged when so FEW flashlights are resold. That tells me expectations are generally being exceeded by results. Then again...'expectations' change with the wind direction ...or so it seems.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
I wonder why so many FF2 are being sold? Something's not meeting peoples expectations.Am I wrong? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any time you have long build or wait times, you'll see people selling them as soon as they get them. Its normally due to a financial situation...

Mark

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some people may have more than one as well. I tend to buy stuff in twos... although I haven't done too much of that lately.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
With so many different lights coming out this summer I won't be suprised if people tend to lean one way at first and change their mind as they start to find out about other lights that are out there. Then they potentially have to sell one light to pay for another etc.

Curtis

Aten_Imago

Banned
Hey...Once my daughter has to start College...I'll probably have to sell more than a Fire~Fly...or a V-I-P...or my Texas Toothpick collection! Have pity on me while I enjoy the last throes of Middle-age Maddness for one last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Latest posts