• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Gorgeous Jets22 modified Firefly!!! SOLD!!!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale
A DSpeck creation lovingly modified by CPFer Jets22. This Original Firefly has had the HA polished off and now sports a glossy , high sheen bare finish much the same as his modded arcs. In addition to the high sheen is a 'T' bin Luxeon III mounted on a Yamaguchi MadMax running 'wide open'.

I'm not too impressed with cut down fraen optics so the lumens are focused by a cut down nx05 optic that sits behind a mineral glass lens. Two light levels are available as this Special firefly also utilizes a two stage switch from 'The Shoppe'.

Special effects accents include Green Strontium Aluminate behind the optic that provides a trippy long lasting green glow that is vastly superior to older technology zinc sulphide GITD.

Backing up the strontium for darkness location is one of Jets22's trademark Tritium markers. If you've seen the Jets22 Arc's then you have an idea of the benefits of adding a tritium marker to a Luxeon light, but the tritium marker is much better suited to the firefly.

The marker is embedded in a cylinder drilled through the fireflies copper accent ring so not only is the eery green dot visible when the light is off, but when the light is activated the light from the 'T' bin glows through the tritium marker and varies in intensity according to switch setting.

I have over 250.00 dollars invested in this little guy and have concluded that it's just too nice (and worth too much)to sit on this caloused electricians shelf so I am selling it to the first 'I'll take it' for 225.00 shipped worldwide . I only accept non credit card paypal (sorry I don't use my account enough to make it worth upgrading).
I am sorry but I do not have pictures available at this time as I do not have a digital camera.

Thanks for looking.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Gorgeous Jets22 modified Firefly!!!

PM sent...

PJD

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Gorgeous Jets22 modified Firefly!!!

Still available and believe me, if I had pictures up it would have sold hours ago it's a sweet light in both form and function.