probaly going to dads house

raggie33

*the raggedier*
aint sure when im leaveing id like to leave in the am but it may not be tueday . dont realy have interenet at my dads he has that net zero but itslimeted to 10 hours.i hope to do some beam shots there

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I tried Net Zero one time. Never could keep a connection. Then to beat it all they took away my local dial up number. Didn't really matter because the service was crappy anyway.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Forgot to ask: What lights are you going to take beam shots of?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
My mom has limited internet time, and when I visit I use about an hour a day. Just enough to stay tuned to CPF. I told her I would pay for extra hours plan if it looks like I am using too much. She does use it, though I encourage her. She is older with different mind set about such modern things. Also hates to use electricity. She was a product of the Great Depression (20's and 30's), and is frugel.

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i plan to bring my vip my baby pin ,golden gadget light stream light aa dorcy spyder

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol my dad dodnt even use email. his mother my grandomter lives with him now cause the nurseing home didnt do her well.she is doing way better liveing with him but her room is the computer room. so i may not get to use pc at all but im sure my dad wants me to work on it i built it for him but he never does the updaates.i am kinda thinking a going tonight ,but i mayhave to wait to tuesday

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Maybe he will fall in love with your lights, and instantly become a flashaholic, and live happily ever after. Would that be good? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I look forward to seeing your beamshots raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif