Class 4 (maybe): BorgLites and PsoccerMoms

Mutie

Enlightened
First a beamshot (sort of) which didn't go well on the webpage I made.
borglite_beamshot.jpg

And here is the descriptive webpage.

And this is some artwork that shows more of the outfit in all it's glory. This is my trading card for BurningMan this year.
Psoccermoms.jpg

So what the hey is a PsoccerMom you ask? Well........

Hey Kids! From the company that brought you PokeMom and Teen Raver Barbie it's new Psychotic Soccer Mom.

With built in multi tasking PsoccerMom can talk on a cellphone, put on makeup, smoke, swipe at junior melting down in the backseat, belt a few swigs, and drive a SUV with only a few near misses and minimal damage to other drivers. Superior strength, intellect, and cunning enable her to trample small children and mow down little old ladies to get that last sale item at Walmart.

PsoccerMom is truly todays hero. Smart and sexy she'll never let hubby forget that he's nothing more than a miserable man. Dude!!!!!! PsoccerMom like rocks.

Former cheerleader, present alcoholic, and future uncertain. " Damn kids! Get off my freaking lawn."

So that is my story from the lunatic fringe. And it's on the internet so it must be true.

Yours in mutation.

Mutiny Sfears - the bride of Mutech.

Be afraid.
Be very AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, at least you call them "Femtechs" instead of "Fembots". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Idle,

She'll have her own cast page next week. Until then I'll post this one. And her name is Lunatech.
100_1167.jpg

And while I'm at it Sylvie was the first and still is the finest femtech.
sylvie.jpg

Craig,

They are female Mutechs. Fembots would be just wrong. And if I do say so myself they are my best creation to date. Even better they are equipped with LED's.

Mutech