Stupid Chicken Pluckers

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
That's positively yucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I used to work at a KFC, and some of the "games" they "played" in that kitchen were gross (like "chickensplat", and using the marinator as a urinator), but nothing along the lines of animal abuse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw that on the National news tonight. I could go on about this but I'll just say, agreed.

- Jeff

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
(like "chickensplat", and using the marinator as a urinator)

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I didn't need to hear that. I mean, we all know it happens, but don't remind us.

bhds

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
(like "chickensplat", and using the marinator as a urinator),

[/ QUOTE ]
Geee-eez! Was that really necessary Craig? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif I just ate at KFC this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
As long as you didn't buy "Extra Crispy", you'll probably be OK. Extra Crispy is the only variety of chicken that needs to be placed in the marinator (or "marinal chamber"). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I just became a lot less popular on this board...
Heck, I never even went into a kfc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
kongfuchicken said:
I think I just became a lot less popular on this board...
Heck, I never even went into a kfc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
kongfuchicken, we all understand. Chickens don't eat chickens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think these guys involved are psychopaths. Either that or they are having psychopathic tendencies.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can only imagine the mental state of someone who performs that job every day for a whole shift. One can imagine how you might go a little nuts, or even more than a little nuts!

It says good things about us as a country though that cruelty to animals is against the law and regularly prosecuted. I have a suspicion that those guys are going to first loose their jobs (which might be considered a good thing actually) and pay very substantial fines and maybe worse.

What I find most unfortunate is that KFC doesn't have some program to rotate their workers in and out of the worst most mind warping jobs before they reach a mental point where you could do that sort of thing and think it's funny.

Avix

Newly Enlightened
animal cruelty is sickening, but we are talking PETA here, a group with credibilty lower than the honesty level of your average presidential candidate.

and thats considering I won't eat KFC anymore since I got 3 meals in a row (over 2 monthes) that were undercooked.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Those are some really dumb pluckers. Bruised meat can't be sold anyway.

I think that a part of their punishment should be to assist in a veterinary hospital for a few months.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
Ugh. I think it is horribly disgusting. I refuse to buy Pilgrim's Pride chicken OR eat at KFC - neither of which are things I did on a regular basis anyway.

Yes I eat meat and yes I know they have to be slaughtered, but we have a responsibility to treat them humanely while they are alive. I believe there is a special place in hell for people who are cruel to animals.

StuU

Enlightened
The chicken processing plant is a nasty place to work. I once went on a tour of a plant in Longmont, Colorado. All the employees were wearing yellow raincoats and rain hats to protect them from the incessant shower of chicken blood and grease. Smelled pretty intense also.

Latest posts