Cool Little Pencil LED light

Brandon -B-

Newly Enlightened
I saw the coolest little light today it was aluminium but the body was skinnier than a pen and just shorter than one too. it had one LED in it (white) and had a clip to clip on a pocket or something. does anyone know what I might have seen. I had to rush out of the shop because I was late for work but the guy at the counter said that it was some German MFG or something. the price was about $36. what kind of Batteries would something like this use? Thanks.

Brandon
confused.gif

Brandon -B-

Newly Enlightened
probably takes the same batteries. The streamlight stylus is close but no cigar. this one seemed skinnier and was not Knurled. seemed a touch shorter too. Also it had no marking on the outside that I noticed. it did seem pretty bright though

Brocken

Newly Enlightened
The lights listed on this page are also sold by Target stores under the Eddie Bauer name. The little skinny light, I bought one and returned it before I even started up the car, it was red in color, didn't give out much light, and had a battery that couldn't be replaced.

Dave
posted 02-16-2002 03:11 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok...what about this?

LED Lenser

shocked.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Here is another perspective. I bought this same red, Eddie Bauer LED light for the very minimal output it provides. I use it for when I need to very discretely illumimate something when moonlight is not enough or my ARC AAA is just too much. I used it last month when in a commercial aircraft. I needed to change the 2 depleted lithium batteries in my Backup Lithium Light (BULL) before we landed. I did not want to turn on the overhead cabin lights and awaken my fellow passengers availing themselves of some much-needed sleep so I used this light.

Here is a photograph of that light as I would typically use it.
26375495lMVCNVtlOR_ph.jpg

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xenon:
Also cool light with memo recorder...

sharperimageeurope_1673_260223

Zytool
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now that is one groovy tool/light combo. with LEDs so small and easy to integrate, anyone else out there feel that they should be found in even more daily things we use? eg. mobile phone, PDA, wristwatch...etc.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Xenon,
That is my photo but not the one in my previous post. Try this link.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I purposely did not include my photo album in my signature line when webshots announced that it was being sold for fear that something like this would happen.

Go to this link: http://community.webshots.com/ and enter kogatana in the space provided under this line Search for photos by key word or title: .

The photo I am referring to is the middle one on the second row down.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Thanks KT
grin.gif

Bart

btw, I remember a pic with EDC that had a knife with an interesting blade shape with biohazard sign and camo handles. What sort of a special purpose-knife was that? It's not on your site anymore
frown.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Bart,
I don't believe it was ever in my album. Most of my EDC blades are are quite conventional with black or grey handles. "Camo" is just not me.
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Not to make it any further off topic, and I have no idea whose pic it is, but unless I'm mistaken, the knife is a Steve Ryan Biohazard One. The "camo" handles are actually cutouts in the G-10 scales, exposing the liners.

Nice assortment of gear, whosever it is.

Joe S.

Brandon -B-

Newly Enlightened
ok I have a little bit more info. the light is made by weltneuheit. looks like a perfectly round pen smooth no cutouts just barely shorter than a pen and grey