Looking 4 Mag 3D-Copper/Bronze or Dark Green

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im having Lambda build me a Mag 3D mod and neither he or i have access to my color preference. My Target doesn't even carry 3D mags /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So Im looking for help from a fellow CPF'er in getting a hold of one of the above colors from a local retailer. My first color preference is the new copper/bronze and then dark green second. I know i can order a dark green one online but prices are high and they gouge on shipping. How much are Mag 3d's at target anyways? They have the 4D's for like $16-$17 at my Target.

I don't know if this post really qualifies to go in B/S/T but if it does feel free to move it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thnx in advance for your help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

RussH

Enlightened
I bought the somewhat expensive mail order Mag 3D dark green, but I'm keeping it for my tri-lux3 mod. The extra expense for the body isn't that bad after buying the 3 lux3s and holder. Now I just need time to finish it....If you find dark green 3ds at Target, please let me know.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Target now only carries 2D and 4D lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif They had a huge blowout clearance of the 3D ones awhile back. Some got them for as low as $7 each! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Too bad, they used to have the best color selection, and one of the best prices.

Now it looks like Wally World might be getting rid of 3D's too, as they're now on clearance for $15. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LEDmodMan said:
Target now only carries 2D and 4D lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif They had a huge blowout clearance of the 3D ones awhile back. Some got them for as low as $7 each! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Too bad, they used to have the best color selection, and one of the best prices.

Now it looks like Wally World might be getting rid of 3D's too, as they're now on clearance for $15. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well this isn't looking good........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i really hope i don't have to settle for black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

as much as i like the pewter, everyones got that color and plus i already have a pewter 2C

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll see if I can pick one up at Target tonight--that will be 50 bucks! Just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I thought I saw a 3D copper one there about a week ago, if they don't have it I'll look for the dark green.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
leukos said:
I'll see if I can pick one up at Target tonight--that will be 50 bucks! Just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I thought I saw a 3D copper one there about a week ago, if they don't have it I'll look for the dark green.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked at Target last night and only found a 2D in copper. I might snoop around Home Depot and see what they have. Sorry to get your hopes up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh well, im beginning to think that the copper/bronze was never available in 3D. i've got greenled looking for me but he's the last resort. no biggie though, im kinda fond of dark green anyways. i just hope i can get one of the 2 that are on ebay right now at a good price.