• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 5 watt X binned **NO LONGER FOR TRADE**

G Pilot

Enlightened
I have an X4T, had this one for a long time now and have not had time to use it.

I am looking for other high power "ONE OF Kind" trades. Mini HID comes to mind first. Let me know here or in a pm what you have.

Thanks

cy

Flashaholic
Re: 5 watt X binned emitter for **TRADE ONLY**

PM sent

G Pilot

Enlightened

pm's replied....These are basically extinct, so I am looking for another hard to get item to replace it.

bajaiman

Enlightened

Wanna trade your X3T with my new gold coloured Mag3D with a hotlips and a TWOL??

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened

Well, allow me to post early here in case you don't find a good trade and might eventually sell it... I'm interested and will be waiting for your price... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

Sorry this one is off the market. Too many low ball offers. For how rare these are (I have not seen one for sale or trade in a long time) it seems no one wants to deal.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think that there's no one that wants to deal. Myself, I just don't have a mini-HID or one of a kind Superlight to trade. Those criteria narrows your potential buyer down to a comparative few out of 1000s of CPFers, which is certainly your perogative.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

IMHO, I think an X bin is worth around $55 at most on this market. I think it's unfair to everyone here at CPF for anyone to expect more than that, even though an X bin is such a rare sample.

Judging by what you were looking for in trade, I think your expectations might be a bit high (just MHO). But as Phaserburn said, that is you perogative. I didn't want to trash your thread in progress, so I kept this all to myself. Since you pulled your offer, I think I am allowed to say this. Just a gentle piece of constructive critism, so please only take it as that.

For comparison, when I purchased the X3T I have, I paid a fair price of $45, which is what the fellow I bought it from paid, and these were still considered rare then. They have always been rare, and they way it is looking, will still be for awhile.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe you could put it up for auction with a percentage of proceeds to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Second LEdModman,

asking for >100USD flashlights for an "X" is pretty excessive IMHO - given the recent avaiability of ~ 38 USD "W"s and the prices the "X"s were going for I personally wouldn´t value an "X" above 50 bucks - YMMV

Klaus

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

give me a few weeks and I would gladly pay 100.00 for an X. Unless someone can get me one at a better price. Just not room in the personal budget for now. I know some will say thats too high, but I paid 601 for a keychain light once.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm with Klaus on this.

hijacksign..gif

You get that mouse yet?

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nope - should show up soon though I would guestimate

Thx

Klaus

G Pilot

Enlightened

Klaus, I told you I would add money if it were the right light. So I am not sure what your problem is?

As for everyone else would you trade an X bin for 2 Arc AAA's or a modded maglite? I don't really think you would.

Phaser, those lights you mentioned were examples and I never mentioned a Superlight.

I have a better idea for its use anyway. I just thought I would let someone else have a chance to own one seeing how I have 3 X binned lights already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem here whatsoever - modded Maglite ? Modded with what actually ?

Klaus

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

G, wasn't trying to criticize. I was referring to "one of a kinds", but could be other mods, too. I wouldn't trade the X for a couple of AAAs either. Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif