• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 123 Proto-type and UV TK "N" cell (ALL SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
123 Proto-type and UV TK \"N\" cell (ALL SOLD)

SOLD>>>>First up, one of 3 late version prototypes for the Blackbird. This head was machined for Flood lighting and it does a REALLY good job of lighting a room at night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It has a nice bright 3W Green/Cyan emitter and MM+ WO converter. It has a custom two piece 123 body and high low switch in the tail section. Custom laser cut polycarbonate lens and O-ring head. Flat tail pack and machined out of 6061 round stock. Knurled body and bezel and polished by hand. Ready to go with new Surefire lithium included..$xxxxxx delivered

Next is a Turn-Key HA3 N cell and HA3 UV head. Battery included..one of the brighter UV's I've had. $xxxxx delivered.

(CC or Cash Paypal) [email protected]

web page web page web page web page

As usual..sorry for the poor pics guys. *ALL SOLD+

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 123 Proto-type and UV TK \"N\" cell

Hi Brock...

I`ll take the 123 Prototype!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal has been sent.

Thank you!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

marcspar

Enlightened

The one night I don't get to check the boards, you had to come out with two lights I would have bought in a second....

Bad for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Good for wallet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

ps - Brock, email enroute; I just got the $10 I sent you for the blackbird hanger/box returned....