LED head for E1e?

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for an led head for my E1e, and I'm looking for dealers. I know there's a thread about various heads, but I'm really looking for good prices on either the <font color="red"> K </font> L1 or <font color="red"> K </font> L4 and find that most dealers have the same price due to SF policies. If that's the case, I'll give my business to someone I've dealt with before ( Skylands Cutlery ), just 'cause I tend to be loyal to folks with whom I've had good experiences, and I've bought knives from him for quite a while. I certainly look at CPF sponsors and banner advertisers, too.

I've looked for deals and in stock (and that's the hard part) with little luck. I'm wondering who on CPF has had good luck. Are there better/cheaper SF dealers out there?

Thanks in advance.

(BTW, is everybody on CPF named Craig, too?)

-(a different) Craig

(D'oh! Sleep deprived -- Yep, of course I meant heads, not lights)

albert

Enlightened
IMO, the best LED head for E1e is a McLux PR head on BadBoy 750mA with LuxIII TW0H together with a McE2s 2-stages tailcap.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L1 and L4 are lights, not heads. Are you talking about the KL1 and KL4? They are both heads that will fit onto the E1e body.

If you are going to stay with Surefire, I would go with the KL1 if I were you. If you want something brighter, I would look at a PR head with a 3W and a Badboy.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Albert, what is the run-time of a PR head on BB750mA Lux III? Please give me specific run-time. I am comparing to the KL1's run-time on E1e.