ARC 4 AA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medix

Newly Enlightened
I would like to know if a AA cell option will be available for the ARC4? I am a Paramedic and love my ARC4 but the form factor of a 2xAA is so much easier to use for my aplication and so much easier to reload with readily available AA cells. If not are there any modders who have one or are willing to make one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>

simbad

Enlightened
Well, there is a thread about the 2X123 extension tube for the Arc4 as an accesorie like the new tail guard, I don't have any news from any 2 AA pack at the moment.

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened
There was talk of a 2 AA pack being made for the ARC 4 but it looks like if it is ever made it might be a while. As for mods of a tube, there was one that was shown on here a little while ago. I can't remember who it was so maybe someone could speak up and let us know. If your nice and PM or e-mail them and offer a decent amount of money they might make one for ya.

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before I bought the Arc4 I also misinterpreted the specs. It said that the Arc4 could be driven by a zillion different chemistries and cell numbers. And I thought that this means that according packs will be available in future.

toos

Newly Enlightened
I am hoping ARC will make a 2xAA body option for the ARC4 (and ARC5 when it comes out). I would be using the 123 most of the time, but when I travel overseas having the 2xAA option would be great. I have an LS now with both the 123 twisty (my favorite) and the 2xAA for travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.