Be An Explorer: Discover Clean Water

L3

Newly Enlightened
Regardless of whether you use a municipal water supply or a private well, chances are that you have no idea of what sort of contaminants are present. They typically range from all sorts of strange minerals, chemicals from industrial sources, chemicals used in water treatment, biological entities, and dissolved metals. Chlorine, fluorine, and a host of other materials may not be what you want in your drinking water.

What can you do? You can use an expensive 'whole house' water treatment system. You can pay substantial sums for regular use of bottled water (which by the way is often not very pure). Or, you can resolve the key issues by using a relatively low cost, highly efficient countertop water distillation system. One of these units will purify all of the water you use for drinking and cooking.

What is it worth for you to have clean water? You may be surprised to learn that for less than $200.00, you can have peace of mind and a healthier life. While I enthusiastically recommend use of low cost water distillation products, I have no involvement with the sale of such items.

Using convenient Internet search tools, you can easily obtain all the information you need to analyze this subject. Many web sites offer water distillers for sale and some are needlessly expensive. So, the task of finding good deals and quality products rests mainly with you, assuming you have any interest in providing yourself and family with pure drinking water.

Your compass points the way. You simply need to follow its direction.

Some links follow. None is necessarily to be preferred over another.

Water Distillers USA
Home Water Purifies And Filters
Pure Water, Inc.
Elixa
C. Crane (overly expensive)
Sears (This could be your best deal. The model shown here is my favorite.)
Your Water Needs
Clear Choice Water
Waterwise

L3