hotmail!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
hotmail appears to be down, and that's my only email place!
or am i the only one?

what's worse, my inbox was almost full, and after not being able to check it for freaking two days, i'm sure it's overfilled with spam crap, leaving the worthwhile stuff out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

not likely anyway, but if anyone has emailed me in the past couple days and hasn't receieved a response, try pming me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Often times it's down for me but usually OK when I check it again a half hour later. Today I couldn't access it around the noon time hour EST.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hey Roth,
Doesn't your ISP give you the option for multiple email accounts? Usually ISP accounts have better spam filters than HM! Also starting a new account will really limit the spam.

Larry

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
my internet service is going through my dad, and it's just easier to use something like hotmail or yahoo.

i'd just start a new addy with yahoo or gmail or something, except my primary emale addy is what everyone knows...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hotmail will be getting better. Without knowing how many of the details are public that's all I would like to say for now.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Yahoo now has 100mb limit on FREE accounts!! Just when I thought that was about as good as it could get, Hotmail announces that in the Fall they're going to have 250mb free accounts!!! I kind've like this little pissing match that they have going on. For the record I have both accounts, and haven't ever had the Yahoo one crash or be temporarily unavailable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

kubolaw

Enlightened
My hotmail account is working fine. It's basically a spam account for me, though. I really don't like how it insists in framing every link you click through in a message, using a non-removable frame, no less!

John

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
my account is still down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

chevy, is there anything yu can du about it?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif