How do you carry your Arc 4+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev1-1

Enlightened
I was wondering how you carry your Arc 4+? I was thinking of trying to get some sort of descrete belt holder for use on the tube/in the city...any suggestions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
I usually clip it inside my right front pocket, or zip it into my shoulder bag's outside pocket. I usually don't want to carry stuff on my belt; and if I'm willing to do that, I may as well carry a bigger light. The idea of the Arc4+ is to be small.

Slaro

Newly Enlightened
I carry my 4+ in my LSH carry pouch on my belt and it works out perfect. I carry it on my belt all day because it is light weight and never gets in the way; I don't even know it's there. Heck,.. that is one of the reasons why I chose it as my EDC.

coccolithophorid

Newly Enlightened
Left side, on belt.
I don't think that I would be willing to carry a bigger light on my belt after having the 4+ there, Putting it in a bag defeats the purpose of EDC, unless you carry a bag 12 hours a day.

kev1-1

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Slaro said:
I carry my 4+ in my LSH carry pouch on my belt and it works out perfect. I carry it on my belt all day because it is light weight and never gets in the way; I don't even know it's there. Heck,.. that is one of the reasons why I chose it as my EDC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the LSH carry pouch the one made by Arc for the LSL/LSH? I thought that this wasn't big enough for the Arc 4+?

JohnJ80

Enlightened
For working hours, I carry it clipped into my pocket, right hand side.

None work, I carry it in a leather concealco sheath (great sheath, BTW - $19) bezel down and looks great.

j

Slaro

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kev1-1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Slaro said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the LSH carry pouch the one made by Arc for the LSL/LSH? I thought that this wasn't big enough for the Arc 4+?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes that's the one. It fits my Arc 4+ just fine.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Slaro said:
[ QUOTE ]
kev1-1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Slaro said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes that's the one. It fits my Arc 4+ just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

At work I carry mine in the LS pouch also. After work it goes into pocket.

mut

kev1-1

Enlightened
Does the LS pouch look "business like" i.e will it stand out if you wear it with a shirt and tie? Equally, how big is its profile...is it reasonably slim and non-noticeable?
Finally, why does Arc say it doesn't fit on their site when it would seem you guys find the Arc 4+ works well? Is it a tight fit?

Sorry for the rapid fire questions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif!!

nightshade

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
JohnJ80 said:
For working hours, I carry it clipped into my pocket, right hand side.

None work, I carry it in a leather concealco sheath (great sheath, BTW - $19) bezel down and looks great.

j

[/ QUOTE ]

The Concealco pouch SF100 is a very,very nice pouch for the Arc 4. It doesn't draw attention due to it's close to the body ride,it is a superbly crafted leather pouch that does not look out of place with office attire. A choice of black or dark brown leather. And retention pressure is user adjustable. As John stated $19.00 U.S. ,not a bad price at all for the quality.

Keith

Newly Enlightened
I find the Arc 4 is a bit too large for the newer blue (rounded corners) LSH belt pouch. I got an older Arc green belt pouch on eBay (with the square corners) and it fits this one just fine. I tried the Rip-offs C-37 (tight fit) but found it a little bulky for my liking. The Arc 4 also fits one of the smaller Surefire holsters (don't remember the number, sorry). The Surefire is nice as you can't accidently engage the button when carrying bezel up, but it's a little longer than the green Arc holster. Currently I'm using the green Arc holster for EDC but find I have to program it to lock out the button or I'll end up with a dead battery about one a week.

Keith

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
I use the LSH pouch as well, the blue one. It is a bit short, so a little velcro shows, but it is secure and protected by the pouch. Since it's soft, it takes very little extra room. That's why I don't use the CO-37, adds too much bulk.

I don't carry it on my belt, though, it's usually in my briefcase. If I am EDCing it, it's usually bare in my pocket, without the clip. I would rather use the LSH+twistie or the FF as EDC, since both are shorter and smaller than the 4+.

daloosh

Henk

Newly Enlightened
After a long search I found a pouch made by Homeij that fits the Arc4 perfectly, I included some pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
http://www.homeij.com/index2.asp?pagina=artikelen
Gr. Henk
holser.jpg

holster2%5B3%5D.jpg

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres my sheath
[image]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287416649&signin_cookie_sent=1[/image]
Chris
what am I doing wrong the pic won't show?

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
This pouch is a bit too wide, but I like the velcro loop because you don't need to remove your belt to thread it through.
The tailcap on the Arc4 is a `custom` but the overall length is about the same.
pouch.jpg

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Very nice Custom Tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Sorry if I am OT, but can you say more about this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Pascal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The cap..ummm..the first project with my new lathe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I wish I could offer some but TBH it took quite an effort to make it, and I don't have much time on my hands now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts