Cheaper than dirt.com?

kodiak

Enlightened
Has any one had any transactions with this website? I'm looking to buy a Leatherman Crunch. They seem to have the best price.

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Haven't ordered from the website directly (I don't think...) but I have done business with them before and they've been around for a while. No complaints.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Never bought a flashlite from them, but had several problem-free transactions with them over the last few years. Some great deals, some junk. But no problem sending back the junk for a refund or credit -- just call 'em up for an RMA.

daloosh

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got stuff fron them over time. Shipping seemed high but they delivered fine, and their customer service when problems occurred was good.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought from their paper catalog with no problem. I don't imagine that their website would be much different.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I used to order stuff from them when I lived in AZ. They're a pretty good business and decent people, never had any problems with them.

However, now that I live within 10 minutes of their retail showroom here in Fort Worth, I just get in the car and go over there for my purchases. It's like a gun/knife store combined with a military surplus store all rolled into one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I can't spend less than an hour in there!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Now they even have Pelican cases, and have recently become an "authorized" Surefire dealer (with those dang new prices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif).

I wouldn't worry about buying anything from them. Some of their cheap mil surplus stuff kinda sucks (same as any mil surplus store can be), so if the cost seems really low, that may be why. All in all, their mil surplus stuff is pretty decent though.

MrMom

Enlightened
I've ordered many times without any problems. That's my favorite place to obtain ammo cans for geocaching.