Another wacky LED application

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
It's a corny idea, but now I'm starting to wonder if there's an application for these for bicyclists. Well, for those dummies like me that don't wear a helmet, anyway.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
wholeflaffer said:
C'mon, Craig...this one's perfect for you (the Led Museum) to review!

[/ QUOTE ]
If this product would fit on the back of an electric wheelchair, then I'm game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you use a set of Luxeon V driven up to 120 lumens, you can be assured the pedestrian behind will not bump into you. They will be turning away!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can be assured that your ear won't be feeling cold in winter either... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
We could use a metallic ear set as a heat sink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
pjandyho said:
If you use a set of Luxeon V driven up to 120 lumens, you can be assured the pedestrian behind will not bump into you. They will be turning away!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they WOULD bump into you because they'd be blinded!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
pjandyho said:
We could use a metallic ear set as a heat sink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you would have Spock ears or Tuvok ears... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif