NEW TO CPF...!

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My daughter, born last night at 8:05PM, US Eastern time at Yale-New Haven Hospital.

Gabriella Nicole Allen

6 lbs, 6 oz. & 19"

Mom and Baby are both doing wonderfully. I am shot.

But, I am truly blessed!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats! So what's your first (flashlight) gift to her?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Congratulations! What a beautiful name. Now try to get some rest you will need it.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Awesome, phaserburn! Congratulations and lots of luck for the many years to come!

daloosh

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Bebe14.gif

Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bebe18.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many cheers to you and your expanding family, Phaserburn. Daughters are as great as sons and each can offer different types of fun - just like incans & LEDs. I'm lucky enough to have one of each and I get to hug and kiss my ten year old girl every day - so far. Pretty soon with Jr. High around the corner it'll probably be "Eewww don't kiss me." Who knows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif enjoy it while it lasts. It's shocking how quickly they grow up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Remember, her first toy should light up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I like her name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Get some sleep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Phaserburn said:
Mom and Baby are both doing wonderfully. I am shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean to say you're phaser burnt? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!

The little Phaser has arrived! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Best of wishes to all the Phasers in the family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Congratulations to the newest flashaholic to enter this planet, with CPF right next to her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

We are all home from the hospital now, and all is well. Yes, I already have a toy for her, and of course it lights up. Actually, it's kind of a flashlight (gasp!). It's one of these:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/5efd/

Got it for $9 on sale from another company, who has since sold out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is my first daughter; I have a 6 year old son. He has, um, several flashlights.

I am still marveling at her tiny "hand phaser" size!

Yes, Milky, Phaser is BURNT. But, it's a happy burnt! I'll look into posting a picture shortly.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday, and one year from the first post in this thread, we celebrated my daughter's first birthday.

Going from tiny bud to walking toddler is a miracle. Just want to say that if there are any of you out there that are on the fence about having children: do it. You will be supremely rewarded!

BTW, in the last year, she has developed a taste for flashlights. Literally.

greenLED

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Phaserburn said:
BTW, in the last year, she has developed a taste for flashlights. Literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif we should all post pics of our toddlers munching on our lights. My baby loves the kroll switch on my LS, and loves playing with lights in the tub. I got'im one of those PlaySkool (sp?) lanterns with the red and green filters and the horrible beam; he loves it.

Parenthood is a wonderful thing.

Latest posts