Coleman WideBeam Flashlight

UVLaser

Enlightened
I got it at Welmart.
It has a rubber grip but not all of it is rubber, I think its ABS plastic the rest of it.
The tale cap is a pain in the a$$ to get it back on, Oh ya and just one more thing the tale cap go's flying off the flashlight, The tale cap can travle up to 4 feet in the air.
Yes I was having fun with the tale cap.
They made the spring a little to strong, I don't know why? Mayby because they think that the batts wont rattel if the spring is stronger?
Now is the big part of the flashlight, the bulb!!!
The bulb has that light blue color on the surface of the bulb.
The color of the beam is white but nothing to big, its not white white but it is a higher color temp.
This light is ment for flood light lovers, On the package it says that it has a wide spot in the middle but I don't see any thing, Just alot of flood light.
Does any els have this flashlight?
I hope the review helps
BYE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blue_Shift

Newly Enlightened
I have one as well. I replaced the 2D batts with 6AAs. And the bulb with a 6D mag bulb. Now, the flood is very usefull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif And no, there is no hot spot.

UVLaser

Enlightened
How did you put a 6AAs in it?
And also why do they have to lie, About wide spot.
What the hell is wrong with business world today...#$!@#$ it pisses me off so much.
I thought I could trust coleman, But now.. it looks like I can't.

Techmedic

Enlightened
Take the stupid thing back to WM. No Bill? Scream louder.
Save your money and get a better light from a well known trusted flashlight manufacturer.
Start at flashlight reviews . com and get some ideas and knowledge as to which mfg's are trusted.