Anyone heard from cody11 recently?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know cody11 (Shannon Barrett) of East TN? I did a trade with him in mid/late June, received the stuff he sent but haven't heard from him since then about whether he received the stuff I sent him.

He told me he had been in an auto accident & had 6 broken ribs, bruised kidneys and strained lower back & that had resulted in delaying his posting out the stuff to me.

I received everything in good order & am just concerned as I've not got any replies to my PMs & emails to him. (He did mention he had problems with his AOL email though). He's not been to CPF since then either. Just worried & concerned whether he's okay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
If you want to PM me his name and addy I will send a note his way. I am willing to help just not sure how as I do not know him I am alot closer here in Arkansas than Singapore I will try to help. If you still have his adress I can go with that to try to contact him. Let me know if I can help.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I have sent a E-mail already and will follow up with a letter. I do not know where Kingsport TN. is perhaps a CPF member in TN can help out we shall see.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlight, I have an AOL e-mail address and can forward him a note from you if you like. If he is having problems with his e-mail, chances are better he will receive it from my AOL address.

-Mike

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
flashlight, I have an AOL e-mail address and can forward him a note from you if you like. If he is having problems with his e-mail, chances are better he will receive it from my AOL address.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Sent you a PM, thanks.