old pics wow

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was at my dads last week well i get bored so i found pics lol its funny seeing old pics of ya self .lol most of em i had a dolphins hat or shirt on saw some of my real mom to they mademe sad she is doing better but we seldem talk and if we do its email lol i was always a fins fan

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love old pics. I look through all my old albums from time to time, but I never write in the album, so I don't know the names of a lot of the people I see in there. I have a bad memory.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o lol i forgot as i said my dad takes care of my grandma his mother she has demetia some dissaese it makes ya mean and cenile well lol she yelled at me every day i was there cause well lol i aint sure why well i scaned all her oldpics she had millions and i set her in fronyt a pc she dont realy understand what a pc is and i let pc run a slide show of all her pics my dad was there to she loved it but she kept thinking my dad was makeing pics come upso she yelled at him to quit changeing pics i was in many pics in my dolhons shirt lol my whole room was decrated with mimi dolphins stuff

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Going through photo albums is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Makes me want to go get mine and look through the photographs again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think I'll go do just that...be back later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I went through two hard-sided briefcases looking through photo albums, and came across my two Jr. High yearbooks.
I didn't look at the photographs in them; I looked at the writings from other kids on the inside front and back pages of one of them. A good many of these notes foretold how I was going to become this famous scientist some day because of all the odd things I brought to and made at school; I guess my LED website pretty much tells the story here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you Raggie, for giving me the incentive to go look at my old photo albums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
WOW!! Funny that you should bring this up raggie!! A couple weeks ago, I was looking at this picture that I had taken while I was on my cruise. It's a REALLY nice picture! I had made the comment that it just really didn't look like me... that it looked like one of those glamour shots... except that I hadn't had someone else do my hair and make-up and all that crap. Well then my husband, being the absolute sweetheart that he is, went into the file cabinet next to me and dragged out my passports. I have three of them from over the years. He lined them all up and couldn't believe how much I had changed and that I look nothing like those old passport photos... and then told me that the picture that was taken on the cruise is how I look now... whether I want to except it or not... that is me. Did I tell you all what a great husband he is? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So here are the passport pictures!!! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

passports.jpg

On the left... taken in 1979 at 17 years old, Center... taken in 1986 at 24 years old, On the right... taken in 2000 at 38 years old.

And then this is the one taken on the cruise... June of 2004 at 42 years young!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

(excuse the quality... I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of the picture... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

Formal1.jpg

Old pictures... WAY cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow sasha ya hubby is so lucky. a blind man can see ya bueaty cause you are so kind. but a amn who can see is trully blesswed youre hot

Greta

Flashaholic
Aw c'mon guys!! I showed you mine, now you gotta show me yours! Where are the old pictures? What did YOU look like in high school? Do you have any pictures of different times in your life to show the changes in you? Let's see 'em!!!
happy14.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
14 years ago in Belize:

standard.jpg

I was called to go pick up that Boa (what kind is it again, Raggie?) from a farm by the western highway outside of Belmopan and relocate it up in the rain forest. It's a she and was gravid and weak. So I kept her in my wicker laundry basket and fed her frogs for a month. Took her to a pristine spot with a place where a stream widened so there'd be lots of little critters coming around for a drink of water. This photo was taken right before I put her in my saddlebag. She was nice and healthy and close to having her babies.

Come on, Raggie... have your dad send you a photo of ya.

Dang, Sasha is a hottie, ain't she? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Get a load of Don's trim and fit physique. You couldn't scrape enough fat off him to lube the chassis of a Hot Wheels. I'll bet he's still trim and fit.

No comment on the diving helmet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Britt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
looks like a columbian boa to me.sometimes called a red tail boa. there expensive here like 129 bucks sometimes more i had a few. there genelry docile